1) Using Beag, Cradh, Mor or Ard Cradh on your party members will nullify the combatants ability to Ao Sith. This allows the party to cast protective spells on themselves. (Note: Any attempt to use "Hide" will cause the combatant to cast a map wide Ao Sith, even if you're Cradhed.)
2) If for any reason you need to leave the Arena Circuit, shout the word "Uncle" and you will throw in the white flag.
3) Combatants Ao Beag-Ard Cradh and can only be Dark/Darker Sealed. This means a Bard an absolute must.
4) During the 2nd and 3rd round the combatants begin to drain the HP and MP of the Aisling they're focused on if said Aisling is 3 or more spaces away. With this in mind, use the walls to your advantage to keep a safe blockade between you and your opponent.
5) Though most of a Rogues traps seem to be disarmed by the combatants, it appears that they aren't smart enough to disable them all. Rogues Sleep traps becomes
extremely effective inside the Arena, halting the combatant. This may also allow a safer route when trying to lure the enemy behind the walls during the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
6) As safe as it may be, spamming spells to heal your party is not required. Once your party sets up into its killing formation, the monster will only attack once it is attacked. The monster will continue to exchange blows with the attacking member of your party waiting its turn. This will allow you to conserve mana by only healing after your party member has attacked the combatant.
7) If a party members health remains in a dangerous zone ((below 20%)) for a long duration, even if they aren't slain there is a chance that they will be teleported out of the Arena Circuit as a safety precaution. Make sure to quickly heal your party members each time they're attacked.
8) If a party member is in fact slain, the possibility of 3 things could happen:
a) They could be spared and teleported outside to the Gladiator Arena entrance.
b) The group member could have the death spell ((skull)) cast on them while inside the Arena Circuit itself,
giving you a small period of time to revive them before they are sent to Sgrios.
c) He or she will be teleported outside to the Gladiator Arena entrance where they will have the death spell
((skull)) cast on them. At this point the only way to revive your party member and save them from the
clutches of Sgrios is by using a Blossom of Betrayal (found throughout the various regions of Loures) on
them. Be aware that this dreaded plant does have a chance of killing the user instead, so use it at your own risk.
((Sorry for the slight lag in the beginning of the video. Also please be aware that not all of the combatant kills in the video above are shown to save time. The original video was 15 minutes long and I didn't want to bore anyone with the repetitive tasks.))